The Versatile Blogger Award
This was a nice surprise to wake up to on a Monday morning. I've been given The Versatile Blogger Award by Jamie at Mithril Wisdom. Thanks dude!
Here are the instructions that go with the award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about me
1. I am a MotoGP fanatic. Everything from watching the races to knowing about the latest technology that is going into the bikes. My favorite team is Ducati and favorite rider is Nicky Hayden from Owensboro,USA.
On top of all that i get to go to Silverstone this June to watch the guys in action. OH YEAH !!
2. I am a lover of all things World War 2. And i mean everything, if it flew had wheels, tracks or could be captained at sea i will read about it.
3. The great outdoors. Myself, dad and my fiancee love the outdoors. Me and dad go hunting and fishing regularly, while me and the Fiancee (Gemma) love to go out walking and bike riding in the surrounding countryside.
4. Reptiles. I totally and utterly adore everything and anything about them. Keeping, reading, handling there is nothing that i dont love about everything reptilian. We currently have several lizards and snakes in our collection at them moment, and (lets hope) that one day i can set up a breeding program for them.
5. I have a passion for reading (see point 2) i like all sort of reading, apart from the soppy romantic stuff. the more graphic and gorey the stories the more compelled i am to read on. Biggest inspirational authors of the moment are Adam Nevel, James Herbert and the might Stephen King
6. I am a techno geek freak. If it flashes, spins, is shiny or is totally useless i must have it. there is something very alluring about gadgets.
Now i have my long standing hobby of photography i have more expensive gadgets to buy now !!!
7. My Fiancee and family. These people are the most important people to me. Aswell as keeping me grounded, focused and driven they tend to keep all of the above points about me in check. And as you know hobbies can become addictive and addictions mean spending money. :) A massive thank you to those people (you know who you are)
And the award goes to
If you don't participate in awards, memes or blogging games then feel free to ignore the tag. You still deserve a mention.
Deno - http://www.whatdoallthesebuttonsdo.com/
TexWisGirl - http://www.run-a-roundranch.blogspot.co.uk/
Tanya - http://monroega.blogspot.co.uk/
Nancy - http://www.joyfulaltitude.com/
Hey BJK - http://www.heybjkoutdoors.com/
Barbara l. Hale - http://commonplacebeautyphotography.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks again for the award! Even if you weren't tagged, share one random fact about yourself.